Free Bootstrap Admin Dashboard Templates
Best open source admin dashboard & control panel theme. Built on top of Bootstrap 3, AdminLTE provides a range of responsive, reusable, and commonly used components.
AdminLTE depends on two main frameworks. The downloadable package contains both of these libraries, so you don’t have to manually download them.
AdminLTE makes use of the following plugins. For documentation, updates or license information, please visit the provided links.
- Form Elements
- Bootstrap Slider
- Ion Slider
- Date Picker
- Date Range Picker
- Color Picker
- Time Picker
- Input Mask
AdminLTE is an open source project that is licensed under the MIT license. This allows you to do pretty much anything you want as long as you include the copyright in “all copies or substantial portions of the Software.” Attribution is not required (though very much appreciated).
What You Are Allowed To Do With AdminLTE
- Use in commercial projects.
- Use in personal/private projects.
- Modify and change the work.
- Distribute the code.
- Sublicense: incorporate the work into something that has a more restrictive license.
What You Are Not Allowed To Do With AdminLTE
- The work is provided “as is”. You may not hold the author liable.
What You Must Do When Using AdminLTE
- Include the license notice in all copies of the work.
- Include the copyright notice in all copies of the work. This applies to everything except the notice in the footer of the HTML example pages.
SB Admin is a free, open source, MIT licensed Bootstrap admin template. This template uses the default Bootstrap 4 styles along with a variety of plugins to create a powerful framework for creating admin panels, web apps, or dashboard UI’s for your next project.
- SCSS based theme with built in gulp task for compiling CSS
- A flexbox based layout with a static sidebar and a top navigation
- Toggleable sidebar menu with intuitive toggled states
- Custom panel styling
- Interactive charts by Chart.js plugin
- Interactive tables by dataTables plugin
- Login, Registration, Forgot Password, 404, and Blank starter HTML pages