Recently many people may have faced issue regarding upgrade skype.
Perhaps you may have seen this error “Cannot find or load Microsoft Installer while installing Skype”.
You dont need to worry. I will give you simple solutions to resolve this issue and upgrade skype.
Please following this steps
Open this URL http://skype.com/go/getskype-msi This will instant download .msi file.
Signout and close your skype, if you are already logged in. This is not mandatory , but it is a good practise while upgrade software.
Click on downloaded .msi file. and follow installation process.
Step : 4
Finish. Now skype is ready with updated version.
I hope you liked this instruction. Enjoy skype…
There is no doubt that CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework. It comes with a small footprint, however it built for developers who need a powerful toolkit to create full-featured web applications. Codeigniter is a very easy to understand for php framerwork learner.
EllisLab planned to release CodeIgniter 3 under the Open Software License 3 (OSL3).
General Changes in new Codeigniter 3 will be :
- PHP 5.1.6 is no longer supported. CodeIgniter now requires PHP 5.2.4 and recommends PHP 5.4+ or newer to be used.
- Changed filenaming convention (class file names now must be Ucfirst and everything else in lowercase).
- Changed the default database driver to ‘mysqli’ (the old ‘mysql’ driver is DEPRECATED).
- $_SERVER['CI_ENV'] can now be set to control the ENVIRONMENT constant.
- Added an optional backtrace to php-error template.
- Added Android to the list of user agents.
- Added Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Android, Blackberry, iOS and PlayStation 3 to the list of user platforms.
- Added Fennec (Firefox for mobile) to the list of mobile user agents.
- Ability to log certain error types, not all under a threshold.
- Added support for pem, p10, p12, p7a, p7c, p7m, p7r, p7s, crt, crl, der, kdb, rsa, cer, sst, csr Certs to mimes.php.
- Added support for pgp, gpg, zsh and cdr files to mimes.php.
- Added support for 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv, f4v, vlc Video files to mimes.php.
- Added support for m4a, aac, m4u, xspf, au, ac3, flac, ogg, wma Audio files to mimes.php.
- Added support for kmz and kml (Google Earth) files to mimes.php.
- Added support for ics Calendar files to mimes.php.
- Added support for rar, jar and 7zip archives to mimes.php.
- Updated support for xml (‘application/xml’) and xsl (‘application/xml’, ‘text/xsl’) files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for doc files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for docx files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for php files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for zip files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for csv files in mimes.php.
- Added Romanian, Greek, Vietnamese and Cyrilic characters in application/config/foreign_characters.php.
- Changed logger to only chmod when file is first created.
- Removed previously deprecated SHA1 Library.
- Removed previously deprecated use of $autoload['core'] in application/config/autoload.php. Only entries in $autoload['libraries'] are auto-loaded now.
- Removed previously deprecated EXT constant.
- Updated all classes to be written in PHP 5 style, with visibility declarations and no var usage for properties.
- Added an Exception handler.
- Moved error templates to application/views/errors/ and made the path configurable via $config['error_views_path'].
- Added support non-HTML error templates for CLI applications.
- Moved the Log class to application/core/
- Global config files are loaded first, then environment ones. Environment config keys overwrite base ones, allowing to only set the keys we want changed per environment.
- Changed detection of $view_folder so that if it’s not found in the current path, it will now also be searched for under the application folder.
- Path constants BASEPATH, APPPATH and VIEWPATH are now (internally) defined as absolute paths.
- Updated email validation methods to use filter_var() instead of PCRE.
- Changed environment defaults to report all errors in development and only fatal ones in testing, production but only display them in development.
- Updated ip_address database field lengths from 16 to 45 for supporting IPv6 address on Trackback Library and Captcha Helper.
- Removed cheatsheets and quick_reference PDFs from the documentation.
- Added availability checks where usage of dangerous functions like eval() and exec() is required.
- Added support for changing the file extension of log files using $config['log_file_extension'].
- Added support for turning newline standardization on/off via $config['standardize_newlines'] and set it to FALSE by default.
- Added configuration setting $config['composer_autoload'] to enable loading of a Composer auto-loader.
- Removed the automatic conversion of ‘programmatic characters’ to HTML entities from the URI Library.
- Changed log messages that say a class or file was loaded to “info” level instead of “debug”, so that they don’t pollute log files when $config['log_threshold'] is set to 2 (debug).
For more detail please visit at http://www.codeigniter.com/userguide3/changelog.html
As an php developer , many times you may need to store php array in cookies. Am i right ?
If you are creating any shopping cart, then you may have requirement to store billing and shipping address in cookies. To minimize code we like to store billling and shipping address in array. But you may have face problem about how to store php array in cookies. I had also felt same problem. After spend some times, i have founded a very easy steps. Perhaps you may like it. Many of you had already tried serialize and unserialize php array in cookies, but may be failure to get perfect results.
How to store php array in cookies :
setcookie(‘mycookiename’, serialize($array) );
Just convert php array into serialize as above to store in cookie
To get back php array from cookie, just use given below code
$data = $_COOKIE[‘mycookiename’];
$data= html_entity_decode($data); // Important
Output of $myarray and $phparray will be same. You dont require jsonencode or decode.
Is it not easy solutions ? !!